Thursday, December 8, 2011

Erase Erase Erase...

Well it's been over a year and like many blogs out there, this one sat collecting dust.  I could say that life just gets in the way or I was busy with , but the truth of the matter is that I got lazy.  To quote the comedian Ron White "I forgot.  Has it happened to you, well it happened to me".

I mean in reality, a blog for the most part is a self-serving thing.  People write stuff down for the "Interwebz" to read and when "they" don't come in droves, we essentially just let it go.  Yes I'm generalizing , but I'm right and your wrong so lets just get that straight right now.

So I'm going to tackle this blog with a new candor.  IF some poor soul comes across it, well I hope that they have health insurance with a good dose of coverage for therapy, for I'm going to treat this as my place and my place alone.  What I'll put here, I'm not really sure yet, but I'm willing to bet that it will be a rambling hodgepodge of meaningless blather to others, but in some way it will be a big deal to me.

I'll advise you now to check out and not come back!

You have been warned!

More to come

Maybe

Possibly

Tomorrow

or next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment