Sunday, December 13, 2009

Something I never thought I'd hear my wife say

I have so much that I want to put down here, but between work and well work I haven't had the time. I took the day off tomorrow so I should be able to find some time then.


Now, as I was up laying down in bed, my wife comes out of the master bathroom saying "I'm sorry I was in there so long".

Admittedly, my first thought was "mafhafhfhajust drifting off to sleep damnmafha".

Then this follows her statement:

"I apparently had one stuck in the chute"

Now it took a moment to process, but ultimately what I think I said was "Why in dear heavens would you choose to share that information with me at this time when I am attempting to reach a state of slumber."

I have to admit it might have been more succinct, along the lines of "What the fuck are you talking about!?!"

In any case, she has apparently lightened her load and I can now safely return to the bedroom without having to discuss my wifes bowel movements.

*note to self: I have to relate the story of when my first wife got stuck in the toilet because I forgot to put the seat down*

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment